We've GREATLY improved upon the PSE factory version of this bow Riser component!
- One solid piece of expertly machined grade 5 Titanium which is FAR STRONGER than the factory version
- #8-32 Set Screws are located on the back side of the Coupler -- not on the top as with the factory version -- so that they force the Cable Guard Tube/Rod to remain in the correct position
- Machined flat surfaces on two sides so that a 9/16" wrench can easily be attached and used for leverage against the tension of the cables when making adjustments for vane clearance and bow tuning
- SANDBLASTED Matte Grey surface finish on the Titanium for durability and unique appearance
- Includes: ONE 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" Stainless Steel Socket Cap Screw for CARBON RISER BOWS and ONE 1/4-20 x 1" Alloy Steel Screw for ALUMINUM RISER BOWS with 3/16" Allen/Hex drive head for attaching to the bow's Riser (the factory screw can also be used) AND TWO #8-32 x 3/32" Black Alloy Steel Set Screws with 5/64" Allen/Hex drive head
This is a a great cable slide zero play in any of the bearings or rollers so smooth way better than any slide I have but on my bows before and I have tried all the after market ones
A few added advantages above the standard PSE cable guard.
Love titanium color, strong and light . Well made
Shipping overseas took a while, but definitely worth the wait. I purchased the entire cable guard product suite on offer and it not only looks good, but also a massive improvement on the draw of the bow. Much smoother draw and a solid product. Was very easy to install. That said, my Supra bow is a 2018 model bow and has shot quite a few arrows over the years. The original cable guard was good for years, but over time due to wear it makes the draw less smooth. Feels like a new bow again. Thank you. Only other recommendation is to have coloured options available other than grey and black.
Thank you for the support of our products and your product review!
Offering more than one color of any given product can be quite difficult and costly to do. Given the 'one man band' status of TAP (I operate it myself) offering multiple color choices is usually not a viable option.
thanks again and take care,
Sam (TAP Owner)