WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS!!
- Weighs just 2.67 oz (Titanium Torx Screw version) - 2.92 oz (Alloy Steel Screw version)
- INCLUDES 2 RIGHT HAND THREAD Alloy Steel Black Oxide Button Head Screws and 1 LEFT HAND THREAD T-30 Torx Button Head Screw -- Also comes with ONE Quick Disconnect Pin
- The LEFT HAND THREADING on the one junction point is a CRITICAL improvement and promotes a greater overall ability for the Mount to maintain tight connections and actually SELF TIGHTENS with bow use.
- The mount is FULLY REVERSIBLE in multiple ways. You can orient it so that the Riser Bracket is mounted over the Riser Bushing on your bow or flush against a flat surface if the bow does not have a Riser Bushing.
- CNC Machined Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum - HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- FULL RANGE of Horizontal and Vertical adjustment
- FULLY INTEGRATED Side Stabilizer Quick Disconnect (QD) with Included threaded QD pin
- Engraved TAP logos
- Fits tightly in against the riser of your bow
Tap makes some good parts but the side mount isn't one of them. There are others that are better. You need a torque wrench to tighten it in place and it can still move. If you need a couple of YouTube videos to explain how to make it not move then maybe redesign the mount to have a mechanical advantage. I still like their parts just not this one. It's in my giveaway box now.
I'm sorry you had a discouraging experience with the side stabilizer mount! We've been producing it for 6 years though and have thousands of happy customers shooting it so we intend to keep the design the same. The left hand thread junction and Titanium screws DO provide an advantage. We appreciate your business and support.
Great customer service, my favorite side bar mount on the market
My only issues is with the back bar if you bump it too hard the whole thing becomes loose worried about hunting with it walking in the woods
Hello Chase, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with the side stabilizer mount staying tight. The side stabilizer mount must be tightened to the bow in a very specific manner and with certain tools. I always recommend a Socket Wrench and Torx head bit. Please watch the video at the link below where those tools and processes are demonstrated.
If you follow the process outlined in the video I can assure you that the product will remain very tight on your bow!
Sam was extremely helpful by helping me chose this system (10.75"/8.75") for my Prime Centergy Hybrid. The first thing I noticed was the attention to detail of the construction of these stabilizers and quick disconnects. They are super easy to take on and off between shooting sessions. The stabilizers are easy to adjust weights and different positions to find the right fit. This system has changed my world when it comes to archery. They hold great through the entire shot process making my shots more effective. I 100% recommend this system to anyone looking to take their game to the next level. Sam will lay some knowledge on you to make this system effective for your set up. Thanks again to Sam and TAP for making this happen
Awesome side mount for your stabilizer.