WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS!!
THE LIGHTEST WEIGHT (per inch) and most ECONOMICALLY PRICED HIGH PERFORMANCE bowhunting stabilizer we've EVER produced.
We've named this new model the TAP-DOA™️ (Dead On Arrival) ... because it's so quiet, vibration free and DEAD that your prey will never know what hit them....they will be as good as Dead On Arrival of your arrow. 🎯
- PERFORMANCE GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- PROVIDES EXTREME NOISE / VIBRATION CONTROL AND GREATER BOW RECOIL SUPPRESSION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex 2™️ - TAP's particle damping, energy absorbing material sealed inside for an extraordinarily DEADENED feeling.
- 5/8" Outer Diameter ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - TWO TEXTURED BLACK coated NON-THREADED - 1 oz end weights + 3/4" Button Head Screw are included.
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE TWO (2) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 3/4" BUTTON HEAD SCREW
6.75" = 2.55 oz / 8.75" = 2.80 oz / 10.75" = 2.99 oz
12.75" = 3.18 oz / 14.75" = 3.37 oz
Another tap stab added to the collection, always dependable great customer service and a great product Sam.
I bought a blem stabilizer, but it looked perfect to me. Item was of great quality and the adjustability is awesome. Happy to support a local small business!
I love them. Great product for the price. Stabilizers are not something I would normally choose to spend a lot of money on. So I didn't. TAP came through with a high quality product for a very reasonable price. And if a blemished product is listed at a discount. Don't be afraid to buy it. I bought a supposed blemished stab and I honestly can't find anything wrong with it. Sam is putting out a great product as usual
Bought a blem to save money, small nick in carbon tube. No problem at all.
Works great. Not a fan of the rubber/nitrile washers in the little kit, they just smash out without ever really getting tight
A fine stabilizer thought. Never thought a lot of the back bar set up deal. It truly make the bow aim easier.
I would buy again.
I was in the market for a stabilizer and I saw a discounted TAP 8" stabilizer on facebook and pulled the trigger right away and let me say.. I'm glad I did!! I loved the stabilizer so much I went back and ordered a 15" stabilizer, PSE titanium cable guard and a backbar mount. The set up looks and feels awesome. My groups have never been tighter and I was super surprised by just how much smoother the cable guard made the draw feel on my bow!! I've tried many stabilizers from many brands and this has been my favorite by a mile. I plan on keeping this set up for a VERY long time. Thanks, Sam!!