WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS!!
- Weighs just 2.67 oz (including Titanium Torx Head Screws and QD Pin)
- INCLUDES 2 RIGHT HAND THREAD T-30 Torx Button Head Screws and 1 LEFT HAND THREAD T-30 Torx Button Head Screw -- Also comes with ONE Quick Disconnect Pin
- The LEFT HAND THREADING of the one junction point is a CRITICAL improvement and promotes a greater overall ability for the Mount to maintain tight connections and actually SELF TIGHTENS with bow use.
- The mount is FULLY REVERSIBLE in multiple ways. You can orient it so that the Riser Bracket is mounted over the Riser Bushing on your bow or flush against a flat surface if the bow does not have a Riser Bushing.
- CNC Machined Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum - HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- FULL RANGE of Horizontal and Vertical adjustment
- FULLY INTEGRATED Side Stabilizer Quick Disconnect (QD) with Included threaded QD pin
- Engraved TAP logos
- Fits tightly in against the riser of your bow
Precision made and solid simple mounting!
Works as advertised. No issues at all. Great piece at a good price point.
This is the second set I've purchased (2nd Bow). Fantastic craftsmanship and top notch customer service. Had this sent out same day it was ordered.
TAP Side Stabilizer Mount with TiTANIUM SCREWS & Side Quick Disconnect - 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction
I was having an issue attaching a sidebar to my Prime Inline 1. And after prowling the inter webs for a solution I can across TAP and to my amazement, I found the perfect product to help me stabilize my shots. Bittersweetness soon set in as my groupings are now so tight that only my first shot down range is safe. The second arrow, robinhood, third arrow same thing…. Wish I had more arrows, as I once did when I wasn’t so stable.