WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS!!
RAMP UP THE EFFICIENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR PSE BOW!
*** IMPORTANT ***
SELECT THE MODEL OF YOUR BOW OR SELECT THE ACTUAL MEASURED LENGTH OF THE FACTORY CABLE GUARD ROD ON YOUR BOW (remove it from the bow when measuring)
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT MOST CLOSELY MATCHES YOUR BOW. (ROUND UP in length)
FINISHED PRODUCT WEIGHT
|4-1/2 inches||0.46 oz (including cap)|
|5 inches||0.50 oz (including cap)|
|6 inches||0.59 ounces (including cap)|
|7 inches||0.67 oz (including cap)|
- With this PSE SPECIFIC UPGRADE kit you will replace the factory Carbon Rod on your bow with a HIGH PERFORMANCE, LOW FRICTION and VIBRATION ABSORBING TITANIUM TUBE!
- We've developed THE CORRECT BALANCE OF FLEXIBILITY vs. STRENGTH in the Titanium alloy tubes that we use -- this is what provides the enhanced forgiveness through the shot cycle, MORE CONSISTENT ARROW SPEEDS, smoother draw, vibration reduction, light weight and easier bow tuning.
- By installing this Conversion Kit you will also increase the durability of the Cable Guard system on your Bow and improve it's efficiency in handling shot energy.
- Our 3/8" Outer Diameter Titanium tubes have been surface treated for enhanced smoothness and reduced friction -- the tubes have a "Teflon-like" quality to their surface.
- Each kit includes: (1) 3/8" Outer Diameter Raw surface Titanium tube and (1) Rubber End Cap.
As always, nice looking piece and real fast shipping!
This cable guard flexes quite a lot like the original. I had to put the old one back on to verify what I was seeing. Measuring from the risers edge, the deflection is 1/4 inch at peak draw weight and holds that deflection out to the end of the draw. I am pulling 54 lbs to 29.5 inches. It appears that the bending is more a function of the slide's distance from the riser than tension in the cables. I wonder if higher poundage, 60 and 70 lbs see the same deflection. Performance wise the vane clearance was still good as before. Accuracy seemed the same for twelve shots.
The draw from my hand felt smooth. Trusting this will be another great product!
TAP is the embodiment of excellence in design, material selection, manufacturing, and customer service. Stop reading reviews and just buy what you know you want.
10 min install, shooting great. No complaints. Would use TAP again without hesitation
Great produce and fantastic customer service. Thank you!
I was a little worried about installing on a Mach 34 because it’s glued in. It was easier than expected. I followed Sam’s instructions. I doubt it took 30 minutes and didn’t have any trouble at all. This with the TAP slide is a great mod. and my bow is more reliable and consistent because of it. I wouldn’t think twice about doing it again.