WE FULFILL MOST ORDERS WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS!!
- COMPETITION GRADE STABILIZERS DESIGNED WITH SERIOUS BOWHUNTERS IN MIND -- THESE PRODUCTS DELIVER HIGH PERFORMANCE ACCURACY AND UNSURPASSED DURABILITY
- AVAILBLE IN OD GREEN and SATIN BLACK
- DESIGNED TO PROVIDE GREATER BOW CONTROL THROUGH THE ENTIRE SHOT CYCLE
- Vortex™️ - TAP's proprietary damping material inside
- 5/8" Outer Diameter Titanium Alloy main body - Among the smallest diameter stabilizers in the industry - EXCELLENT for resisting the effects of CROSS WINDS
- CNC Machined Aluminum, BLACK ANODIZED front outsert (5/16-24 female threaded)
- CNC Machined Steel, BLACK POWDER COATED & WEATHER PROOF back outsert (BOW RISER SIDE COMPONENT)
- 5/16-24 female end threading for add-on weight systems - TWO 1 oz end weights included (1.25" Outer Diameter / HIGH DURABILITY MATTE BLACK POWDER coating for uniform appearance and wear resistance)
AVERAGE BASE WEIGHT WITHOUT THE TWO (2) REMOVABLE 1 OZ END WEIGHTS and 1" BUTTON HEAD SCREW
5.75" = 2.85 oz / 7.75" = 3.60 oz / 9.75" = 4.10 oz
Excellent customer service and quality products. Definitely will be recommending TAP in the future
Great product just what I was looking for. Definitely would buy again. Fast shipping
Everything arrived in just a couple of days, looks great and works great.
I am very happy with my purchase. I purchased a blem Stabilizer and I can not find what makes it a blem. I have already purchased from TAP and plan to do so again in the future.
I can already tell I am more steady on the target with my 9 inch + quick release. It is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a stabilizer!